Sunday, December 2, 2012

Our pinterest inspired Thanksgiving!

Wow, I know it's been literally months since I've blogged but I thought I should at least blog about our Thanksgiving. It was low key but nice. My dad was able to come up from south Louisiana and spend Thanksgiving with us for the first time ever. The kids were so excited to spend the day with grandpa! We had invited some of our friends but they had a sick child and weren't able to make it. We cooked a feast, as usual! Theo's momma raised him right. That man sure knows how to cook a turkey :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I of course went a little overboard with all the pinterest idea. Keep in mind, we were expecting another family with kids to come...otherwise, I might not have gone to all the trouble. But it made me feel good to do some cute stuff for our kids.
 
 
 
 
 
Our family has so much to be thankful for! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving too!!
 

No comments: