Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Party Part Two

The birthday girl:

I have to admit...when I found this dress on etsy back in April, it may have been the catalyst for the birthday party planning :) But the dress was so stinkin cute, I couldn't help myself!!
 
 Some of the guests:
 
Sweet Sarabeth enjoying her cupcake
 
 
Swimming pool time....I love this hillarious picture of Isaiah wearing Carter's mask. I still don't understand how he can breathe with his nose plugged up and his fingers in his mouth :)
Cupcake and presents time!!
 I had to include this funny picture of myself...who's more excited...Livie or me? Livie looked so proud while everyone sang happy birthday to her. I wish I had videotaped it because I love how cute she looked. Or maybe it was because she was thinking she had one crazy looking momma :)
 
Olivia checking out her new adoarable shirt our friend Brandi made. And she looked so cute when she wore it this week. Thanks Brandi!!
 
 
 
The funniest moment of the party was when Olivia opened her present from Aunt Laney. Aunt Laney did a great job with Livie's presents (CG giant puzzle and a memory game) but Olivia took the stuff out and exclaimed excitedly "It's bubble wrap!!" :)

Livie mokeying around with Papaw after the party
 
Our wonderful co-hosts!
Us with our birthday girl!
 
And my most favorite picture from that day...

1 comment:

Brandi Hart said...

It was a great party! I'm so glad we got to celebrate with yall this year!