Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I hope you are all enjoying your day. We are spending Thanksgiving with family and will be gobbling up some turkey, dressing, and all of the other usual foods later this afternoon. Because today is Thanksgiving, I feel compelled to write about the things I am most thankful for. After going through a health scare earlier in the year with Carter, I am most thankful that he is healthy and happy. God is good! I am thankful for a loving husband who is an exceptional father and best friend to both Carter and me. I am thankful for our extended family and getting to spend lots of time with them this past year. I am thankful that Theo and I got to vacation in Hawaii this summer (somewhere I've always wanted to go). I'll post pictures of our trip soon :) I am thankful that at the end of January, I will resign from my job in order to stay home and that Theo has a good career which allows me to stay home if I choose.
I am thankful for a new church in which I feel more spiritually alive than I have in a long time. I am grateful for all of my friends, those who still live here and those who have moved over the past year. I am thankful for the wonderful and crazy life God has blessed me with and look forward to His new blessings in the coming year.

3 comments:

Crazy Family said...

I'm thankful for YOU! Hope you are enjoying the Big Apple!

Crazy Family said...

Love the new background! Just so you know.

Darlene said...

Jaime you are a special lady and a blessing to me.