Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Big News!

There is a lot going on in our house these days. In addition to finding out we are having a daughter in just 19 short weeks, we officially found out today that we are.....



MOVING!

We are moving to Colorado towards the end of the summer. It is bittersweet for me as I will be leaving the only life/place I've ever known but it is an answered prayer. Other than the health and safety of my family, I haven't prayed this hard for something in a long time. I had been feeling that God was telling me that this move was going to take place and I waited for that promise to be fulfilled. We've been waiting for a while but today, it's official. God is good. I pray this opporunity will open up new doors for Theo. He truly deserves this. God is faithful to his children.

Since this blog is not private, I won't go into details into what Theo will be doing. But feel free to call or e-mail us and I'll share the goods with whoever wants to know. Just know for now, this is definitely a good thing and an answered prayer. I'm excited because I'll only be an hour away from my best friend! Carter is also excited about moving to Colorado but I don't think he understands the family we will be leaving behind. It will definitely be bittersweet. But thank the Lord for e-mail, phones, and airplanes! Expect a lot more blogging from me after our move as this will be the main way I share our daily lives with all our family and friends.

Please keep us in your prayers over the next few weeks. We have to get our house here ready to rent, find a house there, find doctors for me/baby and Carter, and Theo is having corrective eye surgery at some point. I will be 35 weeks pregnant when we move so I'll have to find a doctor and quick! Let's pray she doesn't make an early debut. If she's anything like her daddy, she won't :) It's going to be a fast and furious summer. But I can't imagine having it any other way.

2 comments:

ruslinga said...

Awesome! Congratulations to you and Theo, you deserve it. Colorado sounds great!

Crazy Family said...

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!