Sunday, June 6, 2010

Birthday BBQ: Take Two

Yesterday we were finally able to have our BBQ. We had a good time. We had a little unexpected weather so we packed everything up, and took it inside. And of course, as soon as we did that, the rain stopped. Theo did a good job grilling everything (since I'm terrifed of fire!) We love having people over. I think we've had more people over in the 11 months we've lived here than we did in the five years we lived in Louisiana. Having a much bigger house helps with that too!
The fellas:


The ladies:


The party guests (Meredith and her boys were there too):



Me and my gang:


The food table:


I'm so blessed to have such good friends to share my life with and a great husband who is a HUGE help!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Looks like you guys had fun!