Sunday, March 25, 2012

Play Day

As I was burning pictures to a CD this past week, I realized I haven't hardly taken any pictures this year! Shame on me. My life has been all consumed by motherhood since Theo left. The weather here has been fabulous. We have been to the park almost every single day for two weeks but this weekend, Carter asked if we could just stay home! :) I knew he must be worn out if he declined my suggestion to go to the park. I think he probably missed playing with his toys.  So today, I busted out the camera and took pictures of my kids playing. Not very exciting to anyone other than me and maybe the grandparents :)

Olivia as a future McDonald's employee


Carter cheesing it up for the camera
Yes, I let my kids throw balls inside the house.
Isaiah was thrilled at himself for figuring out how to dump the entire container of tinker toys out. I love the expression on his face.
Olivia at her happiest
Carter waiting patiently on Olivia to roll the car across the table to him. She plays by much different rules!
This little guy has been pretty cranky this week. If you zoom in on this picture, you can see the large amount of drool hanging from his chin. I'm sure he's getting ready to cut some more teeth. At least I hope that's all his crankiness is about!
 More race car zooming. Isaiah is such a big boy these days! And I love that Carter is such a great big brother!!
The best part of our day: One more sleep until daddy gets home!
He was originally supposed to get home Tuesday but graduated from his school a day early. So Theo and his parents are on their way home and should be here tomorrow. I'm so exhausted. I've been cleaning for three days! And still have more to do tomorrow. I can't keep up with all the messes my kids make. I'll have to do a whole separate post on that soon. You wouldn't believe it if I didn't have pictures to prove it! Ha! So glad I'll have some help tomorrow for a while. Hope you all had a good weekend!!

No comments: