Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Egg Hunt

When we got home from church Sunday, I noticed there were no kids at the park across the street from our house. So I took advantage of that and had Theo go hide the eggs and let the kids find them. It was so fun to watch them. Olivia didn't know quite what to make of it and mainly found one or two eggs and ate the candy out of them. Carter, on the otherhand, racked up and when it was all over told his sister "Livie, you lose, I win!!"



This little guy hung out in the swing as usual
Olivia was able to wear her dress from last year. Omaw got this dress for her either before she was born or shortly afterward and I'm so excited she's gotten to wear it for two years. I have a feeling that unless she gets put on oral steroids again, she might get to wear it next year too!!
Can you tell who had which Easter basket?
We are two proud parents! We are so blessed to celebrate Easter with our three favorite kids in the world. It was a great day. More importantly, I'm so thankful we serve a risen Savior!!

1 comment:

Kaely said...

You have an adorable family! My husband and I are a biracial couple and everyone always comments on our two sons' curly crazy hair! I can't believer your daughter's blondeness - she's adorable! Continue up your encouragement. We are also believers, so it's encouraging to see your trust in God as well.