Sunday, April 1, 2012

Our weekend

Despite having a very cranky, whiny, and needy Olivia, we have had a great weekend! Friday night Theo and I had an official date. We were planning on going to see Hunger Games but it was sold out. So we went to the little tea/coffee house right next to the movie theater and hung out there for a while instead. This is us before our date (from my cell phone camera). I love having such a handsome husband!

This is us at the coffee house (again from my phone camera...not the greatest quality!). I'm pretty sure we were some of the oldest people there but we felt hip anyway :)

Saturday, we all spent the day in Manitou Springs. The weather was gorgeous and there were a ton of people out. We shopped, ate, shopped some more, took the kids to the park. We had an all around great time. We were all exhausted when we got back home.

We ate lunch at the Heart of Jerusalem Cafe (thanks to a groupon I had!) The food was delicious. Isaiah particularly loved the bright yellow rice and being held by Pop Pops almost the whole time.
My three favorite fellas in the whole world!
Family photos

Hope you all had as much fun and family time as we did this weekend!

No comments: