Friday, March 13, 2009

Face Painting?

The past few days have been yucky and rainy outside. We have managed to get out of the house the past two days but those were short trips. Carter just woke up from his nap and I decided to let him paint with watercolors in his favorite Diego book. Well, he got mad at me for something and started that whole "Don't talka me" thing so I walked into the living room. And in less than 30 seconds, this is what I saw when I looked back into the kitchen:











Not only did he paint his face with it, he ate it too! Thank the Lord for federally regulated safety standards and nontoxic paint or I might just be calling poison control right now.

No, I never leave my child unsupervised....not even for 30 seconds :)Now I'm blogging this in the bathroom and Carter is soaking in the tub. The water is beginning to turn green from the paint! Good thing daddy isn't home to see this :)

No comments: