Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Things that made me laugh

This is kind of a random post. I'm supposed to be working on some actual work but can't get motivated right now. So I thought I would share some things that made me laugh yesterday.

I was driving to Natchitoches for some student evaluations yesterday and this morning. I passed two separate old me driving down the interstate. They were probably at least in their 70s and they both had personalized license plates. I always have to read those. The first man was driving an old Camry and his plate said "VROOOOM". Uh, yeah, you go speed racer in your Camry. The second man was driving a Jeep Wrangler and his plate said "Coo Coo". Probably because he is crazy if he think he's going to go off-roading at his age!
____________________________

I hadn't watched any of this seasons "The Bachelor" until Monday night's show b/c it was the season finale. I only watched the last 30 minutes of the first show and then the "After the Final Rose" special. My poor husband was forced into watching it with me. No, he doesn't usually watch this kind of show with me just for the record. But I'm glad he did. We cracked up the whole time. We made up our own version of the bachelor....The Bachelor: Ghetto Version. We imagined the girl who ended up getting dump jumping across the stage and attacking that smug guy (I can't for the life of me remember his name right now). When they came back from commericial break, he'd have scratches all over, a bloody lip and black eye. And then they would have the two women on the show at the same time. THAT is when the real fighting would begin. I guess you'd have to see the show to appreciate our humor. But thanks Theo for making a ridiculous show quite hillarious!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jaime, I think they already have the ghetto version...it's called the Jerry Springer Show! lol