Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Favorite

I was taking a break from Carter's Little Einstein CD in the car and so I finally got to listen to my favorite (and the only one I listen to) radio station KLOVE. I gave up secular radio well over a year ago and have been so blessed by listening to Christian music in the car. It makes this momma's heart overflow with joy to hear our little man singing "holy, holy" and "praise Jesus" as he lifts his hands in the backseat. Today, I heard this song., Revelation Song, and was so touched by it. I believe I have heard it before possibly at my church. But it really ministered to my spirit today. So I found the music video on youtube and wanted to share it with you.

1 comment:

Crazy Family said...

LOVE that song... so do my boys! Beautiful worship. I have it on my iPod :)