Tuesday, March 30, 2010

For the grandparents

I don't have a whole lot to write about. It's been an uneventful past few days. We've been spending a lot of time outside on account of the wonderful weather. So glad to have a break from the cold temps and inches of snow. We are getting all geared up for Easter. I can't wait to get the Easter clothes my mom made for the kids! We are having an Easter egg hunt Sunday afteroon after Theo gets off work, weather permitting. So I went to Dollar Tree today to rack up on Easter eggs and candy. Afterwards, we hit Target which actually had eggs cheaper than Dollar Tree! We spent some time this afternoon flying a kite. Next time I'll try and get some pics. It made me feel like a kid again.

Olivia is doing well, albeit a little cranky because she is teething majorly! I can see her two bottom teeth but can't feel them quite yet. Poor thing, she is pretty miserable. Thankfully we have some Motrin. She has been waking up so much at night the past couple of weeks too. I feel like I have a newborn again. I'm hoping this will pass. Just when I though I saw a light at the end of the sleep deprivation tunnel....oh well! It's worth it.

I think this picture is hilarious! It looks like he is about to stab her with the banana.

"But Livie, I thought you didn't like bananas!"




No comments: