Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hanging out with Grandpa



I know I am a little late in getting to posting more pictures from our trip to Louisiana. I'm sorry. I don't really have an excuse other than we have been pretty busy on account of some nice weather and I am trying to stay off the computer more (only because I get sucked into the vortex of the world wide web and can easily spend an hour or two surfing the net while my kids want some attention. But I digress...)

While we were in LA, my dad was able to drive up which was great and we had lunch with him at Chick-fil-a one Saturday afternoon. I wish we could have spent more time with him but hopefully if we drive to LA over the summer, we can make a trip down south. I know Carter would love to get back in grandpa's swimming pool!

No comments: