Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve Pictures

Hi y'all! I hope everyone had a spectacular Christmas! We did here. It was very laid back but unfortunately (or fortunately, however you look at it) not a single flake of snow. Christmas Eve we went to mass as per our tradition. Both of the kids were a little wound up so I'm thankful we had an entire pew to ourselves. I kept asking Theo what Christmas will be like next year when we have a 5 year old, 2 year old and a 10 month old!! If it weren't Christmas Eve, I would seriously think about getting a babysitter :)

Before mass, I had to snap some pictures of the kids. Carter was ready to go and refused to take off his coat. Oh well. Again, I've learned to pick my battles. Nana sent this outfit for Olivia for her birthday and it was so adorably perfect for Christmas Eve!

Look who's getting closer everyday to walking! She can stand up independently and loves to sit, crouch, fall down, repeat and laugh hysterically! We are in desparate need of some rugs or this could go very badly with all the hardwood :)

After mass photo (I think the best one we've gotten this season!)

 
Christmas morning pictures to come tomorrow!

1 comment:

The Shoemakers said...

She is so cute she looks so much like you Jaime!