Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer Lovin'

I LOVE summer! I always have. Now that I actually live somewhere that's cool enough to enjoy sitting outside, it's even better. We've been outside a lot lately. This may be our last full summer here before we have to move and I really want to take advantage of it. Theo's been firing up the grill.
We've been eating a lot of these:

(Turkey burgers: a lot less flavorful than the real deal and much drier! We piled on some avocado, turkey bacon, pepper and onions and it was much better. But from now on, we're sticking with beef, unless I make the turkey patties myself.)

And of course, we've been spending a lot of time outside with these guys:




2 comments:

Crazy Family said...

I still love your hair so much... it looks fantastic!!!

Crazy Family said...

Looky there... blogger let me comment. Yay!!!