Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Birthday weekend

I turned the big 3-1 on Monday! Where did the past year go? I felt like I just celebrated my 30th birthday but alas, that was last year :)

Having almost the entire day to myself on Friday was a birthday present to myself! I had a great time seeing a movie with a couple of friends. Saturday and Sunday Theo spent trying to finish up his finals so the kids and I just tried to stay out of his way! The kids and I went to a new park and had a picnic which was a lot of fun. It was super windy all weekend but the kids didn't seem to mind too much being out in it. Sunday, the kids and I all went to church and I got some one on one time with little man in the nursing mom's room. It was delightful!

Monday, Theo made me breakfast.

He tried to make it look like a face! I thought it was really cute :)

I opened this gawgeous bracelet from my dad! It goes perfect with the fleur di lis necklace he got me last year for my birthday. Thanks dad!
We spent the rest of the day hanging out with these three:

running errands, grabbed some ice cream and then just hung out. Theo and I watched the movie Due Date that night (funny, but not as funny as I was hoping it would be)

Tuesday was back to life, back to reality! We finally made it back to the gym and it was fabulous. We had a playdate at Amy's house yesterday afternoon and as always, it was good to have some adult conversation :)

Hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend!

No comments: