Friday, June 17, 2011

Sweet home Alabama Louisiana

We made it to Louisiana! I must say, my kids did exceptionally well! Olivia literally did not so much as grunt or whine or whimper the first day (which was 10 hours in the car). Yesterday she was a tad whiny but only for a minute or two here and there. Isaiah only fussed for a few minutes when he got hungry and was so happy the rest of the time. Thank the Lord he's taking a bottle now which made our stops much less frequent :). Carter did well too but was constantly asking the famous question: "Are we there yet?" I am so thankful for God's provision and "travel grace" he bestowed upon us for our long drive down. Let's hope and pray our even longer trip back to Colorado from South Louisiana will be just as great!

I'm so excited to be back in my home state and am adjusting back to the humidity and heat! We've already been swimming in Omaw and Papaw's pool and even little man dipped his chunky little legs in the water.

My parent's kitchen flooded the day Isaiah was born due to a burst pipe and I'm LOVING the new kitchen!  Can't wait to share pictures of it :) I'll try and blog as much as I can the month we are down in Louisiana but I can't make any promises! I'm enjoying having some time with part of my family and having some help with my three youngins!

No comments: