Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Are you ready for some football?

Saturday we had Carter and Olivia's birthday party! I'll post pictures as soon as I can go through and edit them all (100 plus of them!)

Saturday night was the first LSU football game of the season! In the spirit of a true Southerner that I am, I decked Carter and Olivia out in their LSU gear from grandpa. Olivia loved wearing her little cheerleading outfit and didn't want to take it off when bath time rolled around (despite how uncooperative both of them were for picture time!)


(Oh, and in case you are wondering...a week ago, Olivia was following me outside, tripped over the threshhold of the door, and skidded her face across the concrete. This picture looks MUCH better than it did that day. Poor thing had blood all over her face but I think it made me more upset than it did her!)

Theo and I were able to have a date night (thanks to Omaw being in town and staying home with all three) so we headed downtown to watch the rest of the LSU game and see them kick Oregon's tail!!!! Geaux Tigers!!! Thanks dad so much for making us die hard LSU fans (well, except for Theo of course) and thanks to Omaw for letting Theo and me have a great date night! Can't wait for the rest of the football season. I love the SEC!!!

No comments: