Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Very Veggie Party {Part two}

What food is more appropriate for a Veggie Tales party than....you guessed it: veggies! :) Fortunately for our guests, we opted for real burgers instead of veggie burgers. Theo was kind enough to man the grill and grilled burgers and hot dogs. We had a veggie tray with ranch dip (in an orange bell pepper)
spinach appetizers (not homemade!)
I made crockpot beans and we had veggie chips!  But the show stoppers, if I do say so myself, were the cupcakes:
I got the idea from a book I have called, "Hello Cupcake". They are just chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting, crushed up oreos for the "dirt", and chewy jolly ranchers and starbursts for the "veggies". How cute are these?!!!!


1 comment:

Leslie said...

Don't know how I found your blog, but it is super cute. I love the Veggie Tales Party theme. Very creative!!!!!!!