Friday, September 30, 2011

World Day of Play

I've been having some major insomnia lately...I guess I'm so used to waking up multiple times at night that when I do go in to give Isaiah his one nightly bottle, I can't fall back asleep. So what's a mom to do but catch up on some blogging!

Last weekend, our "neighborhood" hosted a World Day of Play. We took the kids and they had a blast. The events were mostly for older kids but Olivia took part in a little fun too :)

Theo and Carter were under the parachute and I think Livie was looking for them!

Carter got to do some "real" rock climbing




And a little surfing
Olivia LOVED her some bouncy houses


Isaiah just hung out and took a nap mostly. I didn't get any pictures of him but it won't be too long until he's running around and playing like his big brother and sister :)

No comments: