Friday, October 10, 2008

Family Portrait


Hi Everyone! I realize it's been almost a month since I've posted anything. In fact, I haven't even told anyone about this blog until today. So, it's about time I start using it. We really enjoyed our summer but are looking forward to some cool weather. In Louisiana, that doesn't happen until around Thanksgiving! Theo is really busy with his grad school classes. Carter is keeping us both busy. He is such an incredible joy to have around. We're trying to decided what to dress him up as for halloween. Most of the costumes are designed for cold weather. There is a good chance it will still be over 85 degrees here on halloween! I'll post most pictures after Halloween. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Crazy Family said...

Your family is beautiful!!! I miss you so much and am so excited to stay updated with your blog. Give Carter kisses from his favorite aunty Meredith.

Heather Breen said...

Hey y'all, it's Heather. I'm so glad you started a blog. I dressed Brandon as a dalmation puppy when he was close to Carter's age and it was adorable! I may still have the costume in the attic somewhere, let me know if you are interested. Also, we still have Carter's bday present so let me know when we can drop it by. We love y'all.