Saturday, October 25, 2008

Getting ready for Halloween


Theo and I have never really been big on decorating for Halloween. But now that we have Carter, I feel more obligated to put up some festive decorations. This year I made a vow to do more crafty things. So here are the results of all of my efforts. Carter helped some but having him around a hot glue gun is definitely NOT a good idea. I don't know if you can tell from the picture, but the wreath is just a grapevine wreath with fabric "ghosts" and I glued googly eyes on the ghost face. The "spirit jugs" as they are called were too easy and really cute at night. I took an empty milk jug, used a sharpie marker to draw on faces, cut a hole in the back and strung some orange lights in the hole. Really cheap, easy and cute. Thanks for looking. Let me know if you have any cute, easy Halloween craft ideas.

1 comment:

Crazy Family said...

We like to just decorate our faces with lots of chocolate Halloween candy..... just another decorating idea!