Monday, July 13, 2009

Just call me the shredinator

Oh my GOODNESS! I could not believe how much junk mail we had accumlated in Theo's office. I spent literally over two hours this morning just sorting through it all. And that's not counting the time we both spent over the weekend. I have made two trips to the recycling place this morning already. It is CRAZY! That's what we get for not staying on top of it I suppose. But most of it's done now. I just have to shred all of the stuff that has our address or other info on.....which is several hundred pieces of paper. I just want to torch it all personally but I think Theo would prefer to shred it all. But today, instead of wasting my precious "nap time" on the shredder, I am blogging. I need a break from the madness for a little while.

Theo had his work going away lunch today so we got home from that a little while ago. Carter is napping right now but should be up any minute. When Theo gets back home from work, there is a lot more that needs to be done so we'll both hit the ground running. Well I won't be running....more like leisurely strolling. Anyway, just wanted to give you guys an update. More to come but internet will probably be limited once we cut our house phone off. So until next time.....have a great week :)

No comments: