Sunday, January 10, 2010

Healing

Just got home from church! I heard an awesome message about healing. Pastor Brady (who is from Logansport....small world!!) is doing a series on healing. Although I am healthy, as is my family, I couldn't help but think that at some point in my life, I will need this message. I jotted down notes furiously and will keep these somewhere safe. If you or anyone you know needs healing in your body, please check out his series here! He makes no promises of being healed of course, but he says if you do five simple things that the Bible says, you will position yourself for God to do miraculous things in your life. And better than being healed, you will grow closer to God. So although I don't need physical healing at this point in my life, I am still going to take what he says and apply it to my life!

No comments: