Friday, January 1, 2010

Merry New Year!

I truly can't believe 2009 is already over! I heard on the news that 39% of people said 2009 was a bad year for them but almost 80% of people were optimistic about the new year. Well, I am definitely NOT in that 39% group! 2009 was a great year for me and I would venture to say my family as well. We had so many changes in such a short amount of time but all in all, they were good changes. 2009 was the year we welcomed our first daughter into our lives and hearts. What could be better than that? We watched Carter grow and change so much over the past twelve months. We moved to a beautiful place and have met great people here. Our extended family members are all relatively healthy as are we. I was able to leave my full-time job to become a stay-at-home mom. Our 2009 was a great year for us and we are so excited to see what God will bring for us in 2010!

My new year's resolutions are to spend more time with this guy:



Play more with these two:




Also, become more "green", give up meat for health reasons (which I have already done for over a month now), and not to be afraid to try new things. I also want to focus more on my relationship with God.....a resolution I make every year! I pray God will bless each and every one of your lives in the coming year.

No comments: