Friday, January 8, 2010

Play Time








We've had a pretty productive week....well at least to start. The weather was nice and we went out several days. I took the kids to the park twice. We went and toured the Y here since we are thinking about joining. We made it to Target and to finally pick up Olivia's birth certificate. But the past two days have been cold so we've stayed inside. Carter has ventured out once to go play but I think his Southern blood got the best of him and he came inside! Smart boy!

Today, we did a lot of playing. Olivia has really developed a little spunky personality. She loves being entertained and entertaining us. Carter literally can't keep his hands off of her. She seems to enjoy it for the most part. When my mom came for her most recent visit, she did an awesome thing for Carter and me. She brought a ton of her education CDs she used to use in her classroom! I hit the homeschool jackpot!! So when I had run out of ways to entertain him, I popped in the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom CD and had instant entertainment. Olivia was on her playmat. She has recently discovered her hands and those are now her favorite things to play with. It's so funny! She is definitely going to be a thumb sucker....unfortunately. Oh well!

No comments: