Monday, July 26, 2010

Playtime



Since I have been extremely neglectful of taking pictures of the kids lately, I decided to bust out my camera yesterday for a little impromptu photo shoot. Because of the camera setting I used, some of the pictures are a littly fuzzy but adorable nonetheless.



After going to Denver Saturday and Carter playing outside almost the whole day, both of the kids slept until 8:30. Theo is trying to finish up his 25 page master's class paper so we decided to miss church. Instead, the kids and I played on the floor for forever. Then, to get out of the house for Theo, I took the kids hiking. Oh man!! What a workout and it wasn't even uphill. We hiked (I say we, but the kids were napping in the stroller most of the time) for almost an hour. I was exhausted and everything on my body hurts now. But it was worth it.



I really enjoy days where there is nothing I have to do and I can lounge around with the kids all day. Theo's paper is due tonight. I'm really looking forward to having my husband back! He's on vacation soon and I already have a long list, well, not really, but there are a few things I want to do while he's home. For example, Pike's peak (if I can do that while pregnant, I'm not sure), Royal Gorge, some more hiking, those kind of things.



I'm also gearing up for Carter's 4th birthday! We'll have his party Labor Day weekend since mom's coming up. He finally decided on a Little Einsteins party and I found a steal of a deal on birthday decorations. I'm not sure where we'll have it yet, probably just at the house. He's super excited! As for princess Olivia, I don't think we'll do much for her since she'll be turning one. Maybe we'll do ladybugs and Little Einsteins! We'll see.



I hope you had a good weekend. I'm going to be running errands like crazy today but hopefully the rest of the week will be slow. Lord knows I need that with everything that's been going on!

3 comments:

Brandi Hart said...

Great pictures Jaime!

The Shoemakers said...

Her hair is getting long! I wanna see belly pics when you start showing so I can see if I'm not the only pregnant lady that shows so early with her THIRD child lol. Love and miss yall.

Laney said...

Oh, no!! I think Olivia has my hair!!! The picture 3rd from the bottom looks like my hair if I let it air dry. Oh, the joys of curly hair.

The pictures are wonderful! Love you!