Monday, November 21, 2011

What's goin' on

And the answer to that would be a whole lot of nothing! But it's been a few days so I thought I'd at least post a few pictures. I'm sure everyone who reads this is also on facebook and has already heard this story. But for my dad, these pictures are for you (Olivia got into my makeup and decided to redo the master bedroom and bathroom in the shade "warmth")


Praise the Lord, all of that make-up came out of everything....except the rocking chair that she was sitting in when she decided to play dress up. Fortunately, it was NOT the rocking chair from my last post!!!

This little pirate started crawling over the weekend!


 My life just became drastically different. It's all eyes on him. No more leaving him sitting in the middle of the floor playing unsupervised. Nope, he's into EVERYTHING. He loves plugs, lights, anything he can get his little hooks in. But it is SO much fun to watch him crawl around :)
I found him all hung up in the blanket a couple of days ago.
It was a little alarming when I first saw him but he was fine and seemed all too snuggly.

I'm so glad Carter has the week off of school. But let's face it- not like I'm going to get to sleep in. It seems like the kids wake up even earlier on the days there is no school. *sigh*
I am hoping to get the kids out from in front of the t.v. (I've been really lax about that lately) and get crafty. I'm finding all kinds of great ideas on pinterest.com and my creative process is in overdrive. I did buy some fabric to make Olivia a reversible Christmas dress. It's the same pattern as this dress:
In other news, I ran my first 5K this past Friday! I did it in about 32 minutes which is way faster than I've been running on the treadmill. So today, when I went to the gym, I really pushed myself and found that if I do that, I can run a lot faster (at least fast for me). I am really hoping to lose these last 5 pounds but it has been extremely challenging. I guess having 3 babies in 4 years will do that to a girl :) So I'm trying to get back on the healthy eating bandwagon and hopefully by the end of the year, I'll be back to the same weight I was when Theo and I got married. But as Theo said "It's the wrong time of year for that, huh?" :) I guess he's right. Thursday will be tough! Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!!

No comments: