Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Georgette

This is my second "friends tribute". Georgette and I have known each other for at least 5 years now. Our husbands work together. We instantly became friends. Fellow southerners have to stick together :) Georgette and her husband are also Carter's godparents and Theo and I are godparents to their beautiful little daughter. We live in the same neighborhood so we often hang out at each other's house. She has been such a big help to me when I'm in a pinch and needing someone to watch Carter for the day. They will be moving in the spring and I have already cried my eyes out over this. Life is not going to be the same without having them down the street.

What I love about Georgette is how funny she is. We often poke fun at our husbands (and I'm sure they do the same about us). We can joke with them about things with each other that I can't joke with other people about. We don't ever have to hold anything back from each other. She also sure knows how to throw a party (Guitar Hero rocks!!)


I will truly miss Georgette and the rest of her family. Carter will certainly miss his Nanny too. She is one of my closest friends and I already am making plans to go visit them in the very near future. We love you guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok I guess I am wonderful! Seriously I am crying my eyes out too! I love you lots.
Georgette