Friday, April 23, 2010

Fabulous Food Friday


Ok, so I'm going to try something new. I am going to attempt to post a food recipe every Friday. I have been watching a little Food Network (as evidenced by Carter screaming out in mass one day, "Does Jesus love Paula Deen?"). I am also trying to get out of a food rut and would appreciate any new recipe ideas you all have. So for my first week, I am sharing something simple. I hosted a playdate last week and had a few snacks...one of which was some fruit. So instead of serving pineapples out of the can, I came up with this little fruit tray as a way to make it pretty! What do you think? No recipe here....it's self-explanatory :)

2 comments:

The Shoemakers said...

MMmmm looks yummy. Ive been eating A LOT if fruits with this one. I can kill a can of pineapple by myself! Well Leslie helps..lol

Carol said...

It's all in the presentation! Beautiful!