Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sweet potato queen




Olivia is doing somewhat better with her baby food eating. She is now loving every fruit but only one vegetable ....sweet potatoes! I have to give her those during the evening because when she's done, she has to have a bath. She is covered with food. I haven't been able to get her to eat avocado, green beans, and really even carrots again. Oh well, I'll continue to offer them to her in hopes she won't turn orange from only eating sweet potatoes! These pictures don't do justice just how covered with potatoes she really was last night!

In other news, Carter started swim lessons this week at the Y. Theo asked me Monday how Carter did and I told him "Well, let's just say Carter marches to the beat of his own drum!". I thought he did pretty well considering it was his first lesson. We went back today and he did great. He's still not wanting to put his face in the water but I can't really blame him for that. He is still doing pretty well with his eating when we offer it to him. He is eating a lot of avocado. He had salad with dinner last night which used to NEVER happen. So we're proud of him. Bribery and ketchup are wonderful things :)

Theo got some good news at work this week. We are waiting to see if anything comes out of it but it's good news nonetheless. He is off the whole weekend finally! We're going to our friends Amy and Jeff's house for dinner Sunday night. Can't wait!

1 comment:

ruslinga said...

Claire loves her some sweet potatoes too! I guess it's the southern girl in them. I hope we can get them together this summer!