Saturday, April 24, 2010

Looks Who's Talking Sitting




Olivia has been sitting on her own briefly for a couple of weeks now. I finally managed to run in the office quickly enough the other day to grab my camera and snap some photos. She didn't topple over either! I still can't leave her for long periods of time (more like more than two or three minutes) because she still doesn't have the greatest balance. But this is a start!

In other Olivia news, she is finally starting to feel better. I guess those antibiotics for her ear infection are working. Let me tell you, this was the week from HELL! Just ask Theo :) I am thankful to be back from the brink of insanity...just kidding, well, not really! I have the

1 comment:

Georgette said...

I am glad Olivia is feeling better, but I hate to break it to you, you will never be sane!