Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

What a wonderful day to celebrate! I kept thinking how different EVERYTHING would be if Jesus had not rose from the tomb! Thankfully he did and now we can experience salvation through him.

We had a great Easter. We went to my church at 8:00 a.m., came home started preparing food for dinner, and then headed to mass at noon. Came back home and cooked dinner for some friends. We had a little Easter egg hunt in the backyard for Carter, our Amy and Jeff's boys, and Kelly and Shane's son. Olivia was pretty well behaved considering all of the festivities! We enjoyed having our friends over and hope to do it more often.





My mom made these adorable outfits for Carter and Olivia. Friday, I snapped some pictures of them. I planned on getting more Sunday but we were so busy I didn't have a chance between Carter playing and Olivia napping. I must say I had the best dressed kids at church but I may be a little biased!





I hope you all had a wonderful Easter holiday as well!


1 comment:

Carol said...

Poor family....the only one with shoes is the one who leaves the house for work. Notice I didn't say the only one who works...sahm work really hard. Love the pictures...keep them coming. I love you all.