Friday, April 16, 2010

Fun Friday

Today, we had a good day just hanging out. This morning, Carter and I went the the Y while Theo stayed home with Olivia. For the past few weeks, I have not been able to leave her at the Y childcare area because she screams the whole time I'm gone. I've decided it's not worth it so I won't workout unless Theo can stay with her. Fortunately, he was home this morning and I managed to squeeze in a 2 mile run while Carter had fun playing on the bouncy castle.

We spent the rest of the day playing and shopping. I found Carter some cute swimsuits at Ross for dirt cheap! I got a new dress for $9 and some sandals. When we got back home, we talked to Omaw and Papaw on skype and it was awesome. So if any of you want to chat with us, please download skype for free and let us know! Carter really got a huge kick out of it.

Theo has had his nose in a book on a computer screen lately working on a big paper for his Master's class. We've been trying to stay out of his hair so he can concentrate but Carter has really enjoyed playing with his daddy this week and Theo is happy to oblige him. God is also really pouring out favor over Theo's professional life! It's such a testimony to how God can turn things around that once seen impossible to overcome.

I hope you all have a great weekend!







1 comment:

Carol said...

The pictures are so cute...we enjoyed "skyping" too!