Sunday, September 26, 2010

I spy with my little eye...

Another wonderful birthday present, courtesy of....you guessed it: Omaw!

For as long as I can remember, my mom has always been the best gift giver I know.

She always put so much thought into the gifts she gives, especially for the kids.


So here is Carter's eye spy quilt. With some help of Aunt Vickie and Grandmother, mom picked out all the fabric and made this quilt. She also took pictures of the fabric squares and made the book courtesy of snapfish (I think!).




Carter's favorite part of the book in the monkey doing yoga. He always has to demonstrate his "down dog" yoga pose! Like momma, like son. :)



How cool is that? Even the quilt has his name spelled out in blocks. Carter could read that book ten times a day. He loves playing eye spy!

2 comments:

Carol said...

I am so glad he is enjoying his quilt and book. Somehow I knew he'd like the monkey doing yoga! He does a great "down dog!"

Brandi Hart said...

I love it! I may have to make something like that for Sara Beth later on when she can appreciate it. Your mom is the best gift giver that I know too. So thoughtful!