Thursday, September 9, 2010

Little Einsteins and Ladybugs

This past weekend, we celebrated Carter and Olivia's birthdays. At first, I wasn't going to do a party for Olivia but we made such a big deal about Carter's first birthday that I just had to. Plus, I had to have something to scrapbook and blog about!

We had a good turnout and as always, it was a bit chaotic. There are so many pictures that I won't post them all in one day but for now, here are some of the birthday guests (not all):


I think everyone had a good time. Olivia did really well. Carter screamed the whole time people sang "Happy Birthday" when he turned one so I was kind of expecting Olivia to do the same thing. But I think she soaked up all the attention. She even let people pass her around so I could "work"!

For party favors, I decided at the last minute to do a pinata and candy. The pinata was a huge HIT (pun intended!).


Theo and my mom were a big help. Aunt Meredith even cleaned off Olivia and her high chair after she tore her cupcake up! I'll post more pictures of that in a couple of days. We enjoyed celebrating our kids' birthday's and are grateful their friends could come.

No comments: