Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Spelling Bee

 Maybe it's in his blood, but Carter is so into all things "school". I'm sure the fact that two of his grandparents work in education has something to do with it. He has different sets of letters that he has been dragging out on a daily basis. He LOVES spelling words with these letters.  The other day, he kept running back and forth to the kitchen to spell his words on the counter. He does this so Olivia won't be able to reach them! I think he ended up making 13 words before running out of letters. The words are all related to cartoons mostly but I think it's cute.  This one was my favorite:
 When I asked him what it was, he said "Noone mom!" like "duh!"  Too smart for his own good!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Love the no1....pretty dang smart!!!!

ruslinga said...

Too cute & so smart! That's wonderful! Thanks for the vote of confidence on my mothering on our blog. It means a lot coming from a true super mom of the soon to be 3 lovely kiddos! I don't know how you do it, tips please!!!