Sunday, May 8, 2011

7 years

Seven years ago today, Theo and I stood before God, our family and friends and committed our lives to one another. Little did we know what God would have in store for us during those seven years but three little babies later, we feel so completely blessed!
I am so thankful God chose Theo to be my husband, my mate, my best friend, my life companion, the father of my children, the one with whom my soul shares all things. No one knows me quite like he does and he still loves me!
On this mother's day, our anniversary is extra special because not only did Theo make me a wife, he also made me a mother and for that I am eternally grateful.
Happy Mother's Day to my mom! She is the reason I know anything about motherhood and taught me how to love so selflessly my own children. Thank you mom! You mean the world to me.

1 comment:

ruslinga said...

Beautiful couple, beautiful family, beautiful mommas; hope you had a great weekend!