Thursday, May 19, 2011

Roly Poly

Isaiah is officially rolling over (front to back)! Much more quickly than his older siblings...he's advanced like that! Ha!  We've been trying to do some tummy time and so today, he got propped up on his forearms and then flip, he was on his back.

Here....
 I......
Go!

And my attempt to take a group photo:



In other news, pink eye is running it's course through our house. I'm pretty sure I will get it at some point. Olivia's isn't as bad as Carter's was but she is coughing so much at night that none of us are sleeping. I finally came downstairs with her last night and propped her up on the couch and slept next to her. I'm surprisingly in a fairly good mood today considering I got maybe two hours of sleep last night.

I am ready for the weather to get nice and stay nice. I've been turning on the fireplace and the heat in my car and it's almost Memorial Day for crying out loud! We've been really cooped up for the past week almost. Fortunately Carter made it to his last day of school so that put him in better spirits. But the little ones and I have been holed up like bears hibernating. I haven't been to the gym in a week so my daily dose of alone time has been missing! I really, REALLY need that time. Maybe tomorrow if Olivia is doing better.
Not much on the agenda for the rest of the week with one sick kiddo to take care of. It's supposed to be nice Sunday so hopefully we can get out and do something fun then. Hope you all have a good rest of the week!

No comments: