Saturday, July 16, 2011

To Grandpa's house we go

The last few days of our trip we spent at my dad's house in Baton Rouge. It was so good to be in south Louisiana. I've always loved it down there....it has it's own culture and I love hearing the Cajun accent :)
The kids loved swimming in grandpa's pool. I loved my dad cooking for us :). He grilled the best steaks one night and the best corn I think I've ever had. Olivia ate almost two cobs!
We spent Sunday in New Orleans at the aquarium. Monday Nana came to see us. She had never met Olivia or Isaiah so I'm glad she finally got the see both of them. 
Then we went to the LSU campus. We would have stayed longer but Isaiah was being a wee bit cranky (okay, more like having a total meltdown) so we just went back home. I will post our pictures from that another day.

We had a great time and enjoyed spending time with granpa. I hope we can come back next summer!

No comments: