Saturday, December 24, 2011

Meet Frosty's little brother

With all the snow this week, I couldn't help but take Carter out to the park to play in it. The idea was first sparked when Theo, after having been in and out of the cold all day, came home from work early and immediately took Carter sledding. In the dark. He gets daddy of the year award as far as I'm concerned. There is a huge hill behind our neighbor's across the street house.

Carter had a blast with his daddy while I stayed inside and played with Baby I and Livie. I wish I had taken pictures of him sledding.

So Friday, after we went out, he wanted to go back and play. I figured it was my turn so I put on my snow boots and we headed to the park. I had the best time! Carter of course did too.
And because I love showing off my mad camera skills....isn't this a cool picture?
I was informed this is called a "front" snow angel! I think it looks like an almost face plant if you ask me :)
Carter heading off to work in the snow

 He's been asking me for weeks to help him build a snowman. Can you believe I don't think I've ever made one before? I helped some neighbors of mine while I was in college make one on one New Year's Eve but other than that, I have never done one solo. I felt a lot of pressure from my five year old onlooker!

Carter wanted to make one "as big as Frosty" but since this was my first attempt, I said we could make frosty's little brother. He was cool with that.

So without further adieu....meet Frosty's little brother, *aka* Snow Saiah (Isaiah without the I prononced!)
From all of us in Frosty Land, we wish you the merriest of Christmases!

No comments: