Friday, December 23, 2011

Ready. Set. SNOW!

We've gotten a LOT of snow this week! I'm pretty sure we've already gotten more this year in the past 2.5 months than we did all of last winter. What is this warm-blooded girl to do? Make the best of it I suppose!  Carter absolutely loves the snow. He would stay out in it all day if I let him.
He informed me that these were not footprints, these were "snow paths". I love footprints (or snow paths!) in the snow. I think it's a beautiful sight.
My little snow angels.
It was almost knee deep on Olivia. She surprisingly liked the snow too. She kept trying to eat it and it made her little face all red!

We didn't leave this house this week until today. We basically stayed in our PJs (I finally got dressed on Thursday!) and played all day. Isaiah was just hanging out with us.

 All the while, Olivia and Carter had a jingle bell contest. They were trying to see who could ring the bells the loudest.
Carter got really into it!!


Then they went for a "boat" ride. The things these kids can do with cardboard boxes are amazing! Olivia was "riding" in a wooden crate I painted for Carter for Christmas. There was no good place to hide it, so I didn't. I'm going to fill it up with new craft supplies and give it to him.
I love these two pictures because in the first one, I told Carter to stop picking his nose and smile. Olivia looked over at him cheesing it up and decided she'd cheese it up too!

I just thought this picture was funny. I think if she had known she was riding in something that had Carter's name on it, she probably would have wanted to sit in the cardboard box instead!
Hope you all are having a great week!

No comments: