Sunday, December 11, 2011

Tis the Season

This past weekend, we went to three different Christmas parties! Friday night we went to Theo's co-workers house for a party. They have a four year old son and and seven month old son so I was glad their house was kid friendly :) Our kids did really well and had a lot of fun. I brought my camera but didn't manage to take a single picture.

Saturday, we had a family party for Theo's old office. It's nice they still include him in these things. The party was at the Youth Center which was great because the kids ran themselves out! Isaiah got his first experience with Santa. He loved it! I was so shocked.
Carter, on the other hand, not so much, even despite him insisting on wearing his Santa hat to the party.
Olivia sat in Santa's lap but only because I was sitting right by her. Theo's former co-worker was there as the photographer. He is a great photographer and has several thousands of dollars worth of camera equipment. So Theo switched out my very inexpensive lens with one of his and was trying it out. This was one picture of me. In case you can't read my mind, I'm thinking "Seriously, if you drop this sucker, it's going to cost us almost 2 grand!!!"
The kids had fun doing their own thing.
Isaiah had fun playing with Max.
Carter had fun on the rock wall.
And Olivia ran around the gym and got "touched by an angel"
And me and the handsome hubs:
Sunday afternoon, we got a babysitter and went to Theo's big bosses house. It was nice seeing how the other side live :) We had a great time. They had the party catered and so there was food galore. Afterwards we ran a couple of errands and then finally headed home. It was so nice to get out without the kiddos.
Tomorrow, it's back to normal. We have one more office party on Friday. I finally get to see where Theo works. Then I'm on a plane to Dallas for a ladies weekend with mom and Aunt Laney!!! I am soooooo excited!

1 comment:

ruslinga said...

It all sounds fabulous & you all look great!