Friday, January 23, 2009

Back to his roots

At last, I can finally post pictures! I've been wanting to post these for a few weeks now...

Theo's parents are Carribean. One of Theo's favorite things to eat is curry chicken and rice and peas. Carribean curry chicken is not the same as Indian curry. I know this because the last time I made curry chicken for Theo, he didn't like it that much. I couldn't figure out why until I made this curry chicken and it is indeed different.

So at the beginning of the year, as part of one of my new year's resolutions, I decided to give these recipes a try. Obviously the secret ingredient of chicken curry is Jamaican curry.



Add a few other ingredients and it turns out like this....

And the boy who won't even eat cinnamon rolls APPROVES!

2 comments:

Crazy Family said...

Yummy... I will need to get the recipe!!! (or maybe you can just make it when you come??? :O )

Carol said...

Jaime according to Brandi Hart I have alot to learn about what curry really means. Your dish looks yummy and if what Carter got on his face is an indicator I think it must have been! So cute!