Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Ok, so I really only have one Not Me! Monday for today.

On the way home from work this week, I did not stop at Taco Bell and get one bean burrito. When I was finished eating it, I was not still so hungry that I sucked the taco bell sauce out of the packet while driving down the interstate....and getting strange looks obviously. And for a little insight into my childhood, I totally did not do this all the time with Arby sauce when I was younger. Gross, who eats Arby and taco bell sauce straight from the packages!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great not me! I am glad I found you via Mr Linky :) Now you've got me craving a bean burrito, though...

Crazy Family said...

You are so funny... I quite possibly just peed my pants!

Dee said...

oh yuck!!! I love taco bell but am not a huge sauce person! Glad you DID NOT enjoy it though! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh...my!!! I have this mental picture of someone pulling up next to your car at a light and looking over at you squeezing the contents of the sauce packet into your mouth!!!! Too funny!!