Monday, January 5, 2009

Not Me Monday!


Ok, I know two posts in one day! What can I say, I have a lot to say :). Another round of therapy coming up! Thanks MckMama for the inspiration as always. Click on over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ for more Not Me Mondays! MckMama's is quite hilarious this week.

This past week, I definitely did not let Carter watch cartoons almost all day so I could read a James Patterson book cover to cover...315 pages in three hours! You guys know how I'm a stickler for my two hour tv rule.....

I did not think that I couldn't wait to get pregnant again so that I could wear loose fitting maternity clothes because my regular clothes are getting a little too tight.

I did not break into a sweat last Sunday as I was trying to put on control-top pantyhose to wear to church! I hate control-top pantyhose.

I did not almost tear up when Theo brought be flowers, cheesecake, and godiva chocolates this week. No we didn't have a fight...he was just being sweet! *tear* *sniff*

I did not make another double decker chocolate cake yesterday only to realize Theo doesn't really like chocolate cake so I'll be forced to eat the whole thing myself....well, ok, I guess I can share with our neighbor....if he's lucky!

I certainly did not throw away an old tennis shoe because I swore to Theo I hadn't been able to find the match to the shoe in a couple of years.....only an hour later to discover the missing shoe in the bottom of my closet buried under a pile of clothes. Oops, they were old shoes anyway.

Hope you enjoyed this weeks Not Me Monday. Life is always interesting at our place!

3 comments:

Crazy Family said...

You are hilarious girl... you should get a "Not Me" award or something.

kay said...

These were great! Which James Patterson book did you read cover to cover?

Jaime said...

Don't laugh, but the book was "The Quickie". I felt a little embarrassed checking it out at the library but it was a good read.