Sunday, May 16, 2010

Introducing Puff Daddy Momma

I am taking a break from my Washington posts to share some pictures of Olivia I took a couple of days ago. We recently starting giving her puffs.


At this age or maybe a littler older, Carter LOVED these! I figured Olivia would too. But judging by how she looks in these pictures, I'm not so sure!







And don't you just love the little ringlet on her forehead? Carter has the same one at times. What can I say.....I just can't stop talking about my babies hair :)

3 comments:

The Shoemakers said...

Lol that face...what can I say..She's a cutie.

Brandi Hart said...

She really is the most expressive baby I've ever seen! So adorable!

Carol said...

She is so precious! I bet she ends up loving them just like Carter did...just gotta get used to the texture.