Sunday, October 3, 2010

Berry pickin' and tractor ridin'

Carter loves tractors! Ever since he got his first taste of one a papaw's house, he has loved them ever since. This year, we had the giant stroller so I wasn't sure if we would get to ride on the tractor at the pumpkin patch. So Theo just took Carter and I stayed with Olivia and it worked out great! It was the same guy driving as it was last year when we went.




At the pumpkin patch, they also have raspberry bushes. This was Carter's favorite part. We spent quite a while and ended up with 2 pints of fresh raspberries. I got tired of squatting down (most of the berries left were on the underside of the bushes) and my legs are paying for it now!


We gave Olivia a raspberry and I'm not sure if she like it. She spit it out along with a mouth full of vanilla wafer!

Now we have to come up with something to make. Any raspberry recipes?

Post berry pickin' picture...can you tell Carter man was tired? He took a nap in the car on the way home!

1 comment:

Carol said...

I love the look on Carter's face in that picture on the right....like "Who me?"