Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pumpkin Patch



Today we ventured an hour south of us to go back to Happy Apple Farm. The apples were all picked out, but we mainly go for the pumpkin patch anyway. Fortunately we had BOB (our heavy duty jogging stroller) so we were able to maneuver over the rough land.





Carter really enjoyed it. Olivia was pretty happy as long as her tummy was full. We found a spot where I could actually sat her on the ground and I was able to get some cute pictures.


The weather could not have been more perfect but I did manage to bring home some pumpkins and a sunburn! When will I learn?


If we are here next year, I know we'll enjoy taking little baby P along too!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Kids, pumpkins, and candy corn...it must be October! I pictures are great. But the subjects are precious!

The Shoemakers said...

Do they make those strollers in 3 seaters? lol I can;t wait for our pumpkin patch to open next weekend. Leslie is ready, she said were going to go before and after Ava is here. We just go to Keithville United Methodist Church.