Well, after a six month long wait, we found out this past Friday that Theo did not get the assignment at work he had been hoping for. And on top of that, we are moving, but only to a different house here. Our landlords are unexpectedly having to move back. They are coming back in December but are giving us until July to move out. However, since we are not moving out of state, we feel there is no point in waiting to get out of this house. Oh, and if all of this wasn't enough, our renters in LA are moving out in a month and we have to find renters for that house! Ughhhh! Stressful weekend to say the least.
So we are most likely going to buy a house close to where we live now. I found a great house in our neighborhood that is a little closer to Carter's school. Theo and I are going to go look at it this weekend and then go from there. I went and looked at it yesterday and I really like it. It's a brand new house and won't be finished for a couple of more weeks but I really like the house. We're not for sure about buying but we are leaning towards that. The interst rates are so good, it's hard to pass up. And if we rent another house here, the same thing could happen to us again. We can't afford to be moving every year!
Although this has been a tough situation for us, we are trying hard to trust God's plan for our lives. It's always difficult to understand why good things don't happen when we want them too. But we have to believe God has something in store for Theo that is above and beyond what he could imagine. Please pray for Theo though because he's having a hard time understanding why he was not given this opportunity despite how hard he worked for it.
Photo courtesy of here >
In kid news, Olivia is sleeping better at night finally. She still wakes up some but we usually don't have to feed her. I think she's going through a growth spurt thought because she is constantly wanting food. She gets more and more demanding everyday.
Carter is doing pretty well and is so excited for Halloween. Every picture he draws, he wants to cut it out and keep it for party decorations!
Baby P is crusing along. We're hoping to be moved before baby comes. I've moved beore being 34 weeks pregnant, and although not ideal, we can handle it. This time we'll be moving down the street and not across the country so it'll be ok. I can use my big belly as an excuse to avoid any strenous moving activity! :)
17 hours ago